The Society of American Archivists is pleased to introduce Christopher A. “Cal” Lee as the next Editor of The American Archivist. Lee, a tenured professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC) School of Information and Library Science, will serve a three-year term beginning January 2018. The American Archivist, established in 1938 and published semi-annually, is the premier professional journal in the archives field.
- Books About Writing: Professors as Writers: A Self-Help Guide to Productive Writing
- CFP: Reference Services Review special issue Library Services for People with Disabilities
- Call for Book Chapters: Social Justice and Activism in Libraries, Moving Beyond Diversity to Action
- New Calls and Content: Newsletters
- New/Recent Scholarship: Various Publications
TagsAASLH American Archivist Archives and Manuscripts articles audiovisual Australian Society of Archivsits awards editing Information & Culture Journal of Contemporary Archival Studies Journal of Western Archives libraries open access peer review Practical Technology for Archives Provenance RBM Records Management Journal research reviews Rowman & Littlefield SAA submissions The Reading Room: A Journal of Special Collections writing