While I started this blog to focus on scholarly publishing, I’m deviating to encourage people to write fiction. Now in Year 2, the fiction contest is a fun and different way to write about archives. This was formulated when I was still on the Publications Board, and I was glad to see so many entries last year. Read the details and have fun writing!
- Books About Writing: Professors as Writers: A Self-Help Guide to Productive Writing
- CFP: Reference Services Review special issue Library Services for People with Disabilities
- Call for Book Chapters: Social Justice and Activism in Libraries, Moving Beyond Diversity to Action
- New Calls and Content: Newsletters
- New/Recent Scholarship: Various Publications
TagsAASLH American Archivist Archives and Manuscripts articles audiovisual Australian Society of Archivsits awards editing Information & Culture Journal of Contemporary Archival Studies Journal of Western Archives libraries open access peer review Practical Technology for Archives Provenance RBM Records Management Journal research reviews Rowman & Littlefield SAA submissions The Reading Room: A Journal of Special Collections writing